Monday 15 November 2010

LOL UPDATE: Reader Ride. The Lilac Alley Speed Shop Honda Hardtail SL125! Very Trick Budget build.

UPDATE... Helping to provide a public service here at MPOTD:
From the comments: 
Anonymous said...
I love the bike but my bedroom overlooks Lilac Alley and would love it more if you didn't race up and down the alley late at night and let it idle in the alley.sorry to be a pain but my bike sets off car alarms as well but I try and do that on other peoples streets...


Dan Noyola sends in this wicked little custom build. Did some hunting and found his blog!  Go HERE  for his blog build pics!  Now don't be shy about sending me links to yor blogs and slideshows fand such!  I love these kinds of builds. This once again proves that imagination and creativity are more important than money. What a cool bike.

Dan Writes:
It was put together in a couple of weeks for a few hundred dollars for the Dirtbag Challenge.
My ladyfriend still rides it regularly.


Dirtbag Challenge sounds like a blast. Thanks again!






0 comments:

Post a Comment