Thursday 18 November 2010

Straight from the gutter

I captured a picture of this road sign while on my travels. I've driven by it many times. It's on my way to and from the corporate office and training center that I am required to travel to sometimes several times a year for business. It's a long drive. The mind plays tricks. Then again with or without many miles under my belt, and road hypnotism setting in, my mind naturally gravitates to the weird, twisted, or demented, and yes, usually straight to the gutter.

So here's the sign.
Before you scroll down past the first picture. Think about this one.
What words pop into your head?
Then scroll down to see what I see.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Notice the exit number as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment